Friday, February 17, 2012

February 17 sketch...

We are back with another fabulous sketch by Jenny!



First let me start by showing you a few layouts :)



This is Jenny's layout..she wanted me to mention that she loved how Abby used the negative in her stars so she tried it herself! I love it too! Must try...



This is Laura-Lee's layout..




This is Abby's layout


And here is your Feb 17 sketch!



Hello friends! LL here to bring you another fabulous sketch....I loved working with this sketch...well, actually, I think I've loved all of them! :)

So this will be the final sketch for February. Upload both of your February layouts to be entered into a random prize from Boys Rule. You have until March (gosh March?! already?!) 14th at 12 midnight EST to upload and the winner will be announced on the 15th of March. You do not have to use Boys Rule Kits to enter.

I have to say I have personally enjoyed looking at every one's layouts....amazing work out there....if you haven't already, take a peek to see all the fabulous work.

Hope you join in on the fun this month :)


9 comments:

  1. Love the sketch and your layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! I just found your site. I can't wait to play with your sketches!!! Love, Love, Love the inspiration I see here...great work girls!!! I always scrapbook boy pages so I am super excited:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME SKETCH!! I just linked up my take! I couldn't wait to use it! LOL! Have a GREAT Day,
    Me-Ma Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome sketch......Got to use that Feb kit on this......Thanks for all your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved this sketch! Can't wait till the next one! :-) Just linked up my entry x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laura-Lee, thank you so much for sponsoring over at CSI. I just wanted to share with you this weeks Case File and my spin on Jenny's sketch, Feb17. And for you BRSK followers & fans. This is your last chance to play at CSI and WIN on of these fabulous kits from Boys Rule! So come play along!

    THANK YOU SO MUCH 'Boys Rule' you all are the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jenny's sketches are so awesome and your DT inspiration layouts are amazing! All of the entries are so great - glad I got to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely fantastic sketch, really enjoyed using it
    http://janetscraftycreations.blogspot.com/2012/03/sample-layouts.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. It doesn't look like my thumbnail is coming up after I made the link.
    So here is the link.

    http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/543231/view/3561585/-1/1.html

    ReplyDelete